Lubrina – Fast, economical handpiece maintenance
The Lubrina handpiece maintenance unit of J. Morita Mfg. Corp. is a real time- and cost-saver, for any dental practice, servicing up to four handpieces in as little as 100 seconds. Purging and lubricating all types of handpieces, Lubrina is also extremely economical in spray deployment. What is more, Lubrina is the first lubrication unit with a built-in chuck maitnenance system (as of April 2005).
- Servicing 4 handpieces in 100 seconds – Requiring approx. 25 seconds per handpiece. Compared with manual lubrication, Lubrina requires only 1/3 of the lubricant.
- Built-in chuck maintenance system – Lubrina is the first handpiece maintenance unit with a built-in chuck maitenance system (only for J. Morita's instruments).
- Purges and lubricates all types of handpieces – Whether contra-angle and straight handpieces, air turbines and air scalers, Lubrina offers you highly efficient and user-friendly handpiece maintenance – fully automatic.
- Unique dual lubrication system – Featuring a one-of-a-kind dual lubrication system, Lubrina enables lubrication of two instruments with one spray -or, if so desired, the use of two diffenrent sprays. Lubrina requires no special spray.
- Step air blow function – The air suction system eliminates lubricant mist, so there is less smell by oil.
- Air suction system – The air suction system eliminates lubricant mist, so there is less smell by oil. Excess lubricant goes to the lubricant absorber through a return circuit to keep clean the operating area.
- Selectable lubrication time option – Lubrina allows you to select between two lubrication time modes: short mode and long mode.
Lubricant indicator – To reduce maintenance failure, Lubrina is equipped with a lubrication sensor, signalling when spray is empty with an illuminated light.