3D Accuitomo 170
3D Accuitomo 170 is Morita’s most advanced unit. Highly refined, it is the 4th generation of the Accuitomo product line. It offers a voxel size of just 80µm. This super-fine voxel combined with the unit’s 14 bit grayscale capability creates a wide dynamic range which produces many grayscale values for visualizing both hard and soft tissue areas with a subtle spread of contrast. It enables comprehensive examination for diagnosing apical lesions, TMJ problems, caries, and treatment planning for implants, surgery, restorative procedures, and more.
3D Accuitomo 170 offers reduced dose for increased patient protection. Through advanced engineering, the intensity of the X-rays has been optimized which decreases the overall level of emissions. Maximizing the efficiency of the machine has also resulted in sharper images of soft tissue with fewer artifacts.
- Super high resolution, 80 µm voxel
- Very low effective dose: 170 x 120 mm (entire head/neck area) is 25% less dosage than an FMX, F-speed film*
- 14 bit grayscale
- Zoom reconstruction feature – no need to re-take images
- Flat panel detector
- Scan time – 18 sec. or less 360° scan; 9 sec. or less 180° scan
- One Data Viewer – 3D images can be viewed on any computer without special software
- Volume rendering function
- Intra-clinic network compatibility
- Compact: 63-3/4” x 47-1/4”
- 9 FOV from Ø 40 x H 40 mm to Ø 170 x H 120 mm